WOOOHOO! I GOT IT!!! Pic Page version 2.0

Guest Panzer Boxb
Originally posted by Clinton:

Please, post any and all pics you have taken from CM:BB. Still wanting to know if ski troops use a different animation for movement than the normal walking one. I would like to see that 128MM gun in action!

I assume you want to see something like the JagdTiger in action. And yes, the ski troops use a different animation whilst on their skis.

These are not Romanian tanks

as accidentally claimed in WOOHOO! I GOT IT!!! topic, these tanks have Hungarian markings, from left to right (Im not sure about tank models, but I'm sure tanks are in Hungarian service) Toldi, Turan and Tiger

cmbb-14.jpg

Im still waiting for screenshots of Polish People's Army (PPA)

(Ladowa Wojskowe Polska - LWP)in CMBB, have seen only screenshots of CMBB interface with Polish flag on it. Please!

By the way Finnish, Hungarian (and also Estonian) are finno-ugric languages, like Swedish, Danish, English and German are germanic languages.

Finnish and Hungarian are not even Indo-European languages like Hindi, German, French, English, Russian, Swedish, Polish etc.

So there is reason why Finnish language might sound so odd in CM:BB and also maybe Hungarian.