Is there a tutorial in this game?

BotD

Rune,

You are right offcourse.

btw i think the map is awesome !!

But i could not help myself hehe, have to do the scenario again with default settings yes.

But sometimes its nice to have a easy victory for a change and lean back and watch your tanks massacre the enemy :D

Monty

Originally posted by Monty:

Rune,

You are right offcourse.

btw i think the map is awesome !!

But i could not help myself hehe, have to do the scenario again with default settings yes.

But sometimes its nice to have a easy victory for a change and lean back and watch your tanks massacre the enemy :D

Monty

Nah, that just makes you soft. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Monty:

Rune,

You are right offcourse.

"Right offcourse"??? Are you saying that Rune can't keep his car on the road, sail a proper bearing, walk a straight line? That he is perhaps a namby-pamby nincompoop, a tie-dyed twit of a turtle, a lumbering lamebrain, an incompetent idiot who can't tie his shoes without falling down? Is that what you really mean to say? Could this lead to bloodshed before sundown? Stay tuned...

:D

Michael

posted November 29, 2002 10:06 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I am absolutly clueless as to how you play this game.

I was in the same boat when I started and although I found the beginners tutorial of some help it was very limited and the move to jaegermeister was too complicated. (Remember that many of us newcomers are more used to wielding a joystick or a mouse). Luckily Nolloff threw me a lifeline and since then I have written a new tutorial 2nd Panzer Advance available at http://ns9.super-hosts.com/~dragonlair.net/combatmission/ which teaches how to manage a couple of tank platoons and WIN. If you don't succeed at first there is a 'walkthrough' which I am more than happy to send to anyone who requests it at drew@andrewmuir.com. Obviously there is no such thing as walkthrough in this game because the laws of chance apply but it's the next best thing.

Cheers.

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

whizbang

Thanks for the heads up on a nice web site with a bunch of good info , allot of us have

been playing these games (CMBO and CMBB) for a few years, and we forget it is

allot deferent then most other games out there. I guess that is why it is Always Ready

to run on our hard drives...

bnickb ;)

(WC Fields) once put it:

"I cook with wine, sometimes I add it to the food"

• 3 weeks later...