Go, Mohammed, and seek Peng's Challenge on the mountain

Originally posted by Roxy:

Seanachai,

Would it be possible for a Lady In Waiting to take on a houseboy? The chores here are getting a bit tiring. How about the boy, Gaylord? May I have him for my houseboy? He owes me some labor for the birds he has killed in my garden anyway.

I will of course give him up to a Knight when and IF the time comes.

Well, it is not permitted for a, er, well, Squire, or, in this case 'Lady in Waiting' to take on a well, the same, but if you are asking if Gaylord might be raised up to Serf, then I think that is permissible.

That utter sodding pillock of a former Squire of mine, who is, after all, a bona fide Knight, suggested that he be raised up as his Squire (thank the gods we nipped that in the bud), so if you would like to see him raised up to 'houseboy', which we would take as 'Serf', then I imagine that it will be done.

Get Berli to sign off on it, and Peng to say 'yea or nay', now that he's ghosting through the place again, and make sure that the Justicar has no quibbles...

Christ, what a load of fetid dingoes kidneys!

Gaylord Fokker is officially a 'Serf' of the Peng Challenge Thread.

We can always have him killed later, if he doesn't work out.

[ August 16, 2002, 01:50 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive me. I thought the boy was already a serf. I guess I need a dose of my own medicine. (reading).

I do not wish the boy promoted. Far from it. I just thought a little pre-squire training and extra help might solve the Gaylord problem.

By giving me a poolboy he would have to officially recognize me as his tutor. I would not presume to prepare him for knighthood. I would just prepare him for serfdom.

[ August 16, 2002, 02:32 AM: Message edited by: Roxy ]

It all depends on how patient The Membership wishes to be with him. BTW, why would Panzer leader try to make a squire out of an SSN? And him a neutered knight? He was certainly asking for the moon there.

I say make the lad a pool boy. It's an idea that reeks of newness and the like.

Dalem,

You just may get your credit card back for that. I'm tired of scrubbing these castle floors myself.

Considering he is an SSN on VERY shaky ground, being poolboy to a mere Lady In Waiting could be considered a demotion from SSN even.

He would be considered a child, still home with a nanny, under strict supervision. Compare this with what the pool really is.

The Pool is a place of verbal combat among men where cyber-battles are arranged. To be in the care of the poor lass who scrubs the floors of the castle is indeed a lowly place to be. To accept that fate would require fortitude and a real desire to be a part of theMBT.

[ August 16, 2002, 03:39 AM: Message edited by: Roxy ]

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:<HR>

{Snipped all of his verbal crap for it was a vast pile of sh**&te!}<HR>

Oh, ay up my turn again, Gaylad has been shunned so it's pick on me time. Well you retarded pimp, you can take your verse and stick it up your erse! And while you're at it sod off too!

Originally posted by athkatla:

When I was a-bound apprentice in famous Lincolnshire

Full well I served my master for more than seven year

Till I took up with poaching, as you shall quickly hear; Oh, 'tis my delight on a shiny night in the season of the year.

Yes, yes, heartfelt, sensitive yet slightly gritty... like yer Enobarbus describing the delights of Cleopatra

Oh, well done, Gramps... *sniff*... a Quire that sings, yer make me proud... and yer entranced Roxy with yer crooning... Little pointy dance from the Beelzebub boogie-woogie Berli?

Makes me want to pick up me Rogered and Hummerstunned song book... do yer do Julie Andrews?

What other Quire shows such promise, eh?

Yeknod o' tha Thistle and Defender of the Paddock

[ August 16, 2002, 04:09 AM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

As I sang a little song for Roxy yesterday, I feel it's only fair that I sing one today for Persophone. So here is my rendition of Pearl Jam's Last Kiss.

[Chorus]

Oh where oh where can my baby be

The Lord took her away from me

She's gone to heaven soI got to be good

So I can see my baby when I leave this world

We were out on a date in my daddy's car

We hadn't driven very far

There in the road straight up ahead

A car was stalled the engine was dead

I couldn't stop so I swerved to the right

I'll never forget the sound that night

The screaming tires the busting glass

The painful scream that I heard last

[Chorus]

When I woke up the rain was pouring down

There were people standing all around

Something warm flowing through my eyes

But somehow I found my baby that night

I lifted her head she looked at me and said

Hold me darling just a little while

I held her close I kissed her our last kiss

I found the love that I knew i have missed

Well now she's gone even though I hold her tight

I lost my love my life that night

[Chorus]

Woh (x4)

Ohh (x4)

*sniff* brings a little tear to my eye.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

I find that I have entirely too few games going. Not that I actually want to play against any of you lot since I scored my DRAW against Fionn. I am OBVIOUSLY of a much higher calibre than even the best of this foetid lot of wombat poo. Yup. Ol' Peng is much too good for the likes of the Peng challenge anymore. I'm smarter, faster and meaner than any one of you.

You realise, of course, THIS MEANS WAR!! E-bomb lobbed your way. Prepare to die-even-more-than-normal<SUP>tm</SUP>.

Sir AJ

So here is my rendition of Pearl Jam's Last Kiss.

You might want to check up on the original writer there. Good cover though.

Pillock.

[ August 16, 2002, 04:16 AM: Message edited by: Geier ]

Aaah....how nice. My favorite squire has dropped in, and full of piss and vinegar I see. Hello Athkatla. How goes your battles?

My dear Lady Roxy I continue to lose all my battles with aplomb(looked that word up My Liege, not bad for a North Lincs lad eh?) and send all my lads to war with a kick up the a$$ and a ploughmans lunch for sustenance.

Originally posted by athkatla:<HR>

So here is my rendition of Pearl Jam's Last Kiss.

You might want to check up on the original writer there. Good cover though.

Pillock<HR>

I don't care about the original writer, I like Pearl Jam.

Double Pillock

[ August 16, 2002, 04:20 AM: Message edited by: athkatla ]

That's wonderful, Athkatla. I'm sure Lady Persephone will think so too.

You've done a marvelous job with him, Knight Yeknodathon. You are to be commended. In fact, I will move yours to the top of the list of castles I need to clean. Besides, I want to catch a glimpse of that squire of yours.

Considering he is an SSN on VERY shaky ground, .

M'lady I'd like to point out a small but rather important piece of information here....this is a cessPOOL

If anyone is on shakey ground then they're doing a damn sight better than everyone else!!!

... and send all my lads to war with a kick up the a$$ and a ploughmans lunch for sustenance.

You forgot to say you use them as aiming points for your artillery.

Poor alky seems intent on trying to use some form of tactics that req

... and send all my lads to war with a kick up the a$$ and a ploughmans lunch for sustenance.

You forgot to say you use them as aiming points for your artillery.

Poor alky seems to be using tactics that resemble an X-file - they're like nothing else ever seen on earth.

Which is good of course - variety is the spice of life and all that

[ August 16, 2002, 04:35 AM: Message edited by: Mike ]