So Where is that "BATTLE OF THE BULGE" mod anyway?

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

"In the years that followed poor Tom was never seen again, but the story of the phantom Bulge mod became legend and is told and retold to young CM'ers everywhere."

:D

the year is 2010: :cool:

hi son did I told you the tom's winter mod legend?

son: yes 1000 times,

"sorry im just killing time" :D

[ February 21, 2002, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: PEIPER#1 ]

Gentlemen ,

cool down please. All files are done , but I can´t access my providers server at the moment ( Arcor allows only 150 people to connect at the same time.... thats the price for free webspace )

Will try again later.

Cheers

Tom

Bruno ,

I know , I know ...but since I am married for more than 11 years , I always feel guilty when things are not delivered in time :rolleyes:

Cheers

Tom

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

Ah garsh Tom, we's juss funnin ya. Yer a swell feller. It's the price of fame. They turn on ya in a split second. I knew you'd come through though. I told em so. smile.gif

I feel like I've been stood-up by the same girl 2 nights in a row! :(

Just kidding Tom. No pressure at all. The fact that I have this CM forum and your website open in my web browser at all times, and I refresh both pages about 35 times an hour, AND I've been doing this for the last 48 hours straight has NOTHING to do with your mod coming out. Really.

And the nervous tick I've also developed is just coincidence too.

GG :D

Sounds like we need an email list to send it out. If I knew anybody commuting to Europe I'd even hope for a sneakernet...

My retinas have been burned for the last time in the snow, I'm looking forward to it alot (especially with snowy trees, thanks for changing it a little!!)!!

I'm sure Tom is probably busting his butt trying to get that mod posted. There's no doubt that it will be worth the wait, and we'll all be extremely grateful for all of his hard work.

That being said, let's give him some time before we band together, track him down, steal his PC, and firebomb his house :D

GG