Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Aussiejeff Coiled Barbed Wire Mod

Well, I have converted an old 128pixels x 64pixels CMBO barbed wire mod to CMBB compliant 512pixels x 256pixels.

Phew. Thats one TRUCKLOAD extra of pink pixels to deal with!! :eek:

Anyhoo, if you like the alternative {see pics below} let me know and I'll send it off to Gary Krockover for hosting.

Here's the new coiled wire:

14391136.jpg

and the original CMBB framework type wire:

14391135.jpg

What do you think?

AJ

I think the one thing needed to take this from being a really good Mod to being a really great Mod, is seeing you somehow entangled in the wire and writhing in pain, Jeff.

Until you've worked out that bit, it's simply going to remain a very handsome Mod.

Bloody Australian.

And I mean that with all affection. Or something like it.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I think the one thing needed to take this from being a really good Mod to being a really great Mod, is seeing you somehow entangled in the wire and writhing in pain, Jeff.

Until you've worked out that bit, it's simply going to remain a very handsome Mod.

Bloody Australian.

And I mean that with all affection. Or something like it.

Are you stalking me? ;) Handsome barbed wire. Hmmm. Never thought of it in quite that way! Is it useful in your S&M sessions??

Actually, I had started on doing a "CMBB Seanachai Target Reference Point" mod, but I nearly choked when I saw your targeted face scattered over the cratered landscape. NOT a pretty picture, I can assure you!

I also figured "nah - who could care less about seeing one of THOSE on their PC"? Or could they?

Bloody Mini-sodan.... :D

AJ