Cess Pool Pool - will the real Roxy please stand up... (but mostly Berli's contest).

So, where does the betting start?

My money is on Seanachai. Losing to me at Snowy Crossroads has sent him round the bend.

Honestly!

A female song-singing garden gnome that talks to itself - or at least its male alter ego?

I kind of like the idea; perhaps my friend Panzer Pete shall also assume an internet persona. No worse than the time I emailed people at the bank pretending to be the poinsettias.

But to whichever Pooler it was, you should really take some lessons on sounding chick-like....

But in all seriousness = Berli, can you repost your request for opponents? As I said, I would like to face you again when my luck is not so high/yours is not so low!

[ August 07, 2002, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]

Epee wrote:

Where is the challenge thread after all?
It was lost in the shameless stampede of peacock feather displays and wanton froth born of the desperation that follows from spending ones life in the cesspool. All in the vain hope of showing the brightest feathers and winning the favor of a fair lady, yet hopelessly unable to determine with certainty the distinction between utter and scrotum that those on the grog boards find so easily recognizable.

All was for naught as I called it meself right from the start. Well, second post anyway. The give away penned by the culprit himself: I get the impression you boys play lots of jokes on each other, posing as women on this forum perhaps? I find that rather funny, if true.

My money backs up Michael Dorosh and says it's none other than Seanachai.

[ August 11, 2002, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: Bruno Weiss ]

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

But in all seriousness = Berli, can you repost your request for opponents? As I said, I would like to face you again when my luck is not so high/yours is not so low!

I suppose you have been around far too long for me to say somefink like DO A SEARCH YA NEWBIE GIT , so I won't. I'm sure that it can be attributed to advanced senility

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I suppose you have been around far too long for me to say somefink like DO A SEARCH YA NEWBIE GIT , so I won't. I'm sure that it can be attributed to advanced senility</font>

So, where does the betting start?

My money is on Seanachai.

Mine is firmly on you sir.....

But to whichever Pooler it was, you should really take some lessons on sounding chick-like....

Clever....

Being strictly of the female species myself and being at one time a constant poster (now mostly lurking)I like many others have seen people come and go, and IMO it's pretty obvious that Roxy has been around for quite some time now... (ok you all knew that) maybe not as Roxy but certainly posting constantly enough for me to stake my everything on the fact that MR DOROSH you are indeed ROXY .......

How do I know that?????

Well being a mere woman it was easy really, but I am surprised that not even the cleverest of you lot sussed him out.

So well done Dorosh I take my hat off to you, and if you ever decide to go for the change try being a little more natural you were much too OTT for any normal female. tongue.gif

I kind of like the idea; perhaps my friend Panzer Pete shall also assume an internet persona. No worse than the time I emailed people at the bank pretending to be the poinsettias.

Hm. You know, YK2, in light of your theory the above statement is mighty interesting...

Michael

[ August 11, 2002, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: Michael emrys ]

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

Hm. You know, YK2, in light of your theory the above statement is mighty interesting...

Michael</font>

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael emrys:

Michael</font>