CMBB Mac version?

Make me a happy man and tell me CMBB will be avaiable on Mac too! (make pissed and say it wont :D )

btw. I was plezantly surprised when I saw CMBO Gameboxes in a gamestore a month ago, too bad we didnt get that box with our online order last year :(

Your question answered, which raises another

There will be Mac version (OS 9 boot playable only) but I'm not to sure how thy're going to distribute it as the European CMBO CDV retail ones I've seen in games shops are PC only. (that's in the U.K) Not the internet order dual format disk.

I was all right with CMBO 'cos I ordered from the U.S.A.

Your quick answer beat my slow question...

Can anyone answer how the Mac version will be available in Europe?

[ July 23, 2002, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: Wicky ]

Originally posted by Wicky:

Can anyone answer how the Mac version will be available in Europe?

I just did - AFAIK in the first instance by ordering from BTS through the internet (distribution from Ireland, ISTR). I guess it is because Mac users are not only more beautiful, intelligent, and desirable, but also more internet savvy. So there.

Mac and Windows orders will be seperate. They said all the graphics won't fitt on one disc anymore, so no hybrid Mac/PC disc.

Don't know about European sales, but it wouldn't surprise me if Mac users were allowed to purchase the US version if the german distributer doesn't pick up the sales. So possibly Mac users in Europe will get the same unedited US version. I don't KNOW this, but this is what I seem to have gleaned from previous posts. Please correct me if I'm wrong or out of line.

Scott Karch