Another bug ? - Sharpshooters

Guest PondScum

If the ammo count didn't go down... and you didn't lose any troops... how does he know the sharpshooter fired?

This is going to turn into one of those Zen questions, isn't it?

Originally posted by PondScum:

If the ammo count didn't go down... and you didn't lose any troops... how does he know the sharpshooter fired?

Tell me, Grasshopper, what is the sound of an one-handed sharpshooter shooting without bullets?

(Koan Cmbb)

Straif

posted October 12, 2002 02:24 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by PondScum:

Tell me, Grasshopper, what is the sound of an one-handed sharpshooter shooting without bullets?

Grasshopper: Uh, something like...Ah Sh*t!

Originally posted by Straif:

A Factory Mod with Snow, Locust.

Also, it is the same exact sound made by the AT Rifle guy in the QB I just played. It didn't say "Jam" and the amount of ammo never went down, although I commanded him to lay it down, so I know what OP is talking about. As to whether he ever pulled the trigger- Why did the Conscript go to China?

Eden