BTS: CMBB After Battle Statistics?

I've been keeping an eye out for posts about what new/amended features will make it into CMBB, but i don't recall anything being mentioned about what (if any) changes are planned for the end of battle stats. I know there have been posts in the past that have brought this topic up, but anything planned?

One more thing: will scenarios/ops be able to be saved to user-defined directories?

P.S -- I will understand if you don't wish to "spill-the-beans" on these -- after all, you've got to leave a few surprises in there for us.

[ February 03, 2002, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: Manx ]

Sir,

I beilive that Charles (or was it Steve...) said something about this awhile ago. IIRC, "End game stats will be in full detail, no more generilizations, but not nearlys as detailed as some games... I.e. Close Combat." Please don't hold me to that if I'm wrong.

Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Sir,

I beilive that Charles (or was it Steve...) said something about this awhile ago. IIRC, "End game stats will be in full detail, no more generilizations, but not nearlys as detailed as some games... I.e. Close Combat." Please don't hold me to that if I'm wrong.

I remember reading the same thing.