Factories in CMBB

BTS have said that there will be factory building tiles and that the interiors will have some scattered doodads to liven up the minalamist grey interior design of the buildings but have they leaked anyting else about them ?

Do they have big open doors ?

Can we park tanks in them ?

Can we have a LOS thru them ?

Because they are made of seperate tiles I assume they can be collapsed tile by tile - does this mean that rubbling one hex could lead to damage/rubbling of an adjacent hex ?

I can guess, for whatever good it'll do you.

I'd be surprised if you can do LOS through a factory. After all, this is still the CM engine no matter how heavily reworked.

Driving tanks into them? Now there's a concept! Like out of the movie "Cross of Iron"! My uninformed guess - no. I think we're being given these factories to reproduce bloody hand-to-hand infantry fights in Stalingrad. But tanks (and AT guns) hiding in buildings during city fighting would be so cool.

And didn't one of those rare CMBB screenshots that's out there show funky 3D rubble?

Originally posted by Farnz:

Do they have big open doors ?

Can we park tanks in them ?

Can we have a LOS thru them ?

Because they are made of seperate tiles I assume they can be collapsed tile by tile - does this mean that rubbling one hex could lead to damage/rubbling of an adjacent hex ?

You know, I think these are pretty good questions, and factories are one of the new toys that intrigue me most about CMBB, so here's a hopeful "bump".