A suggestion: yards

Originally posted by Stuka:

You people need lives.

Let's see...in the last 24 hours I played miniature golf with my kid, studied for a test, aced the test, had sex twice with my wife, met some friends for lunch, had a good time and interesting conversation with those friends, discussed a long term project with a colleague, recycled a bunch of bottles, used an umbrella three times, was awed by the beauty of nature twice, corresponded by e-mail with three significant other human beings, had a really tasty dinner, helped arrange some logistics of a weekend retreat with some friends and participated in this vibrant thread. I've got enough life, thank you. In fact I'd rather get rid of some life. Perhaps you need some?

Originally posted by CMplayer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

You people need lives.

Let's see...in the last 24 hours I played miniature golf with my kid, studied for a test, aced the test, had sex twice with my wife, met some friends for lunch, had a good time and interesting conversation with those friends, discussed a long term project with a colleague, recycled a bunch of bottles, used an umbrella three times, was awed by the beauty of nature twice, corresponded by e-mail with three significant other human beings, had a really tasty dinner, helped arrange some logistics of a weekend retreat with some friends and participated in this vibrant thread. I've got enough life, thank you. In fact I'd rather get rid of some life. Perhaps you need some?</font>