I want to create a fansite.. What would be some good ideas?

Guest Sgt. Emren

laxx,

Sorry for the confusion. It really IS the girl's day off. When she's at work, she's making most men hotter than hell working a flamethrower in a Pionier Kompagnie. And I promise you that she has a nice set of medals... tongue.gif

Edit: And oh, I believe that thong is a camo of some sorts!

[ December 04, 2002, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Sgt. Emren ]

Guest Sgt. Emren

On a more serious note, designing a site to be the "ultimate tactics guide" would be a superb idea and probably very welcome!

OK... I've been working on a website with NO FRAMES... I agree.. They are a pain-in-the-ass. It's going to look a little amateurish at first, but what you're going to notice is that there is A LOT of information in these pages. Of course, it's going to focus on CM tactics, but I have added a page with links pertaining to WWII information such as WWII Armor, WWII Aircraft and Diplomacy of WWII. I've even added site links to things like the WWII Veteran's Website, The National WWII Memorial as well as some other things.

I did not find a free web host. HOWEVER, A buddy at work told me about something cool where I can run the webserver from home after downloading a neat little utility and getting a domain name for free.. So.. I have been working on creating the pages. I don't know how long it will take or how cool it will be. Given my luck, the harder I work on it, the more people will dislike it.

I'm about ready to bring this site live now, but am wondering if Battlefront would mind me using their CMBB ad. I use it on my site as well and I figure anything that adds sales they wouldn't mind, but I'm not sure...

[ December 05, 2002, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: Ignus ]