And now, how about a Russian/Allied vehicle list?

I think its pretty summed up with : BOOOM BOOM BOOM. So much high-HE stuff.

Seriously, I found that all the lesser Soviet vehicles are not really worth the effort since they are actually very slow, compared to the T-34. I didn't find anything of special significance outside the T-34, KV, IS and SU/ISU business. Except for the tankettes which I really like.

I went on to dig through all the infantry formations. Man what a mess...

Redwolf:

I think anything with an mg on board its worth to use. In CM:BO, if i played an operation and the designer gave me alot sdkfz`s or other troop carriers with mg`s, i put them mostly out of any harm. The destroying of such a vehikel gave your opponnent to many points and were mostly useless.

Now in CM:BB, i use these vehikels alot. They gave great supressing fire and in the meantime, the former passengers make flanking manoevers, really great. On the other hand, you can use them to pass some open spaces, without fear to loos to many soldiers...

I know, you mean mostly those small buggers like T-60 T-70, Bt-series ect. but if you use them as a bait for bigger tanks, then pop up your T-34 and comparsions, you will have a lot fun.. ;)