Russian AA guns... my dilemma

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddball

Anything north of Watford is tundra, filled with woolly mammoths and ghastly northerners wielding flint spears.

shakes flint spear angrily, dislodging several small inoffensive creatures from the depths of his furs

Grr. Man say bad 'bout north-north. Me find and bang head on rock. Me Bring bad-fire and hurt your caves!

You call our women 'dowdy wenches'?

What the hell are you talking about, you over-educated southern arrogant public-schooled Thames-drinking poncy fool? Plenty of our wenches are far from dowdy! They are beautfiul, elegant, compassionate girls, and make a welcome change from the livestock at the local farm.

Well, at least you don't have to seduce a sheep, anyway.

No offense intended, of course. tongue.gif

[cough]kissmyass[cough]

Originally posted by Soddball:

Bang on. Anything north of Watford is tundra, filled with woolly mammoths and ghastly northerners wielding flint spears.

There is something north of Watford? Will wonders ever cease.

Nolloff - haven't forgotten about the scenario, just been busy. I'll try to get to it this weekend.

Originally posted by Wretch:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

Originally posted by Soddball

Anything north of Watford is tundra, filled with woolly mammoths and ghastly northerners wielding flint spears.

shakes flint spear angrily, dislodging several small inoffensive creatures from the depths of his furs

Grr. Man say bad 'bout north-north. Me find and bang head on rock. Me Bring bad-fire and hurt your caves!

You call our women 'dowdy wenches'?

What the hell are you talking about, you over-educated southern arrogant public-schooled Thames-drinking poncy fool? Plenty of our wenches are far from dowdy! </font>

You know, there's not really a dilemma here at all. The term "dilemma" describes a situation where a person is faced with two equally unpleasant alternatives. Not having the correct model for an 85mm AT gun does not present anyone with any alternatives, in the same way that not having a 3d arm does not present one with any alternatives.

Alternatively, if the supposed dilemma is between playing CMBB with an inaccurate model or not playing CMBB at all - that is likewise not a dilemma because the two alternatives are not equally unpleasant.

This has been a public service announcement.