Anyone use hotmail for PBEM?

Hotmail is not such a pain as these chaps have made it out to be, at least if you keep your games small(er) and don't take on too many games. I don't get zipped files to my Hotmail I just save it as a Hotmail attachment to my PBEM folder called the same as the file I received and then open the folder and the .txt file is in there... it can cause you problems sometimes though.

I use hotmail for PBEM without problems. To better manage it, use MSN Explorer. With it, you can handle the attachments properly and store the received e-mails in your hard disk. Also, with the MSN Messenger, you'll be notified when a new message arrives (very interesting to play quickly if you have the time). You can download both programs from Microsoft's page.

For larger PBEM files, follow SuperTed advise and use icqmail.

Well I think that hotmail is pants, my first pbem is dead due to them. I read the forum and was ready for the problems that i might have with hotmail, so now the file is sitting in my pbem file taunting mein its mute way. I use will another email address from now on, if i ever get another opponent that is!!