4 to 5 weeks my ass!!

Slightly OT, nice to see another virtual flight simmer here taking an interest in the game.

I used to be in Warbirds, but I quit there more than 4 years ago now (heh, guess I should update my sig.) I'm in WW2OL now.

With WW2OL and CM, I think I've got WW2 on my computer about as close as I can get!

Ellros,

Nefarious is talking about mail orders smile.gif The time for those are highly variable, depending on all sorts of conditions. Online orders, domestic US, should take between 3-7 work days to show up after the order is placed. Some lucky sods in New England can get their stuff within 2 days, and in theory even 1 day is possible for people in Vermont if they place their order at JUST the right time the day before (that time varies, but is generally before noonish).

Oh, and always glad to see people starting up threads to say they are happy with our service. It ain't perfect, but it sure ain't broke smile.gif

Steve

Guest Panzer Boxb
Originally posted by Ales Dvorak:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ellros:

Ordered Thursday, received Monday. now that is service!

Preordered 7th of september and still waiting. Now that is .... :mad: </font>

Being the first in the U.S to recieve my copy here in New England i am very happy with BFC, but even if i was'nt so lucky, this game is definetly worth waiting for regardless.

For some reason i don't think many people in Vermont would be into war games, their more into puppet theatrics and stuff right? :D

Originally posted by Panzer Boxb:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ales Dvorak:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ellros:

Ordered Thursday, received Monday. now that is service!

Preordered 7th of september and still waiting. Now that is .... :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Ellros,

Nefarious is talking about mail orders smile.gif The time for those are highly variable, depending on all sorts of conditions. Online orders, domestic US, should take between 3-7 work days to show up after the order is placed. Some lucky sods in New England can get their stuff within 2 days, and in theory even 1 day is possible for people in Vermont if they place their order at JUST the right time the day before (that time varies, but is generally before noonish).

Oh, and always glad to see people starting up threads to say they are happy with our service. It ain't perfect, but it sure ain't broke smile.gif

Steve

One day lol!! I would **** my pants.

Online orders, domestic US, should take between 3-7 work days to show up after the order is placed. Some lucky sods in New England can get their stuff within 2 days, and in theory even 1 day is possible for people in Vermont if they place their order at JUST the right time the day before (that time varies, but is generally before noonish).

I Live in southeast Tennessee

I ordered mine on 6pm friday and got it 10 am the very next monday.....and the USPS doesnt move on saturdays and sundays to my knowledge (well maybe saturdays but definitly not sundays).

All the mail trucks carrying my game must have warp drives....