CM:BB Demo- When on September 1st?

When they say Sept 1 do they mean midnight Saturday or whenever they get back from church or wake up from their drunken stupor Sunday morning?

EST, GMT, or some other whacky time zone?

I know this sounds obsessive, immature, and impatient but I've been waiting forever for this game and I am, in fact, obsessive immature and impatient. Any information you have will keep me from simply hanging out in front of my machine for hours on end waiting for the demo to appear. Hell, If I know it won't be till the afternoon I might even get something productive done . . perish the thought . . on Sunday

All I really want is an EXACT time to begin my downloading bliss. Is that too much to ask?

What about me? I'm now living in Saudi Arabia working as a contractor for the Royal Saudi Air Force. September 1st starts here seven hours before it starts on the US east coast. Can I start downloading at midnight here, or do I have to wait for midnight on the east coast, or must I wait until I get home from work that afternoon?

For that matter, WHEN CAN I EMAIL MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND ORDER CMBB?

don't you folks who gave me the non answers have something better to do? Couldn't you be sequencing your back issues of soldier of fortune or something?

Face it. Instant gratification is the norm. I, as a wild-eyed caffiene addicted consumer, am accustomed to being able to cry and whine at any retail operation and receiving some form of pacification, if not an actual answer.

Those of you who A) ask me to be patient or B) point out that you've been waiting as long as I (if not longer) clearly don't understand what life is really like.

cry,whine, stomp your feet. You get what you want.

It's the American way.

Now then does anybody have any actual insight to bring to bear on my original question , which all kidding aside, is a fair one?

Cranky, cantankerous grognards, as charming as you might be, need not reply.

hehehe

The demo is about 60 megs and will get posted more than likely sometime during the DAY. We are on EST here so keep that in mind.

Both Mac and PC demo's will be ready at the same time.

Madmatt

p.s. Closing this as we dont need the same topic a hundred times.