You may not begin U/L'ing again at cm.cozog.com, but some of you won't have access...

The following people have u/l'd mods to the database, but I can NOT register you becuase I either can't find your name on the BTS board, or you have no email address listed in your profile. Please contact me cozog@cozog.com so I can register your name.

Groucho

Gunslinger

IronX

Ohjusmies

panzerace

rksoldat

Schoerner

Steve Jones

theo

Tracer

twodogs

von Lucke

XBood

Thanks.

COG

i signed in and i get this message

The website is currently being upgraded. You can not u/l any new mods at this time.

When the upgrade is complete, you will be required to login to add any new mods. The registration process will en able to edit/delete your mods whenever you want.

Thank you.

Originally posted by MrNoobie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />The website is currently being upgraded. You can not u/l any new mods at this time.

When the upgrade is complete, you will be required to login to add any new mods. The registration process will en able to edit/delete your mods whenever you want.

Thank you.

</font>

Originally posted by MrNoobie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />The website is currently being upgraded. You can not u/l any new mods at this time.

Thank you.

</font>