The Newbie Tournaments II

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Leta:

Congratulations, Ted, for your promotion to chief of Boot'n'Tracks!

I hope your new responsibility don't force you to abandon we poor newbies :D

Leta,

Thank you.

Don't worry. The ones who need the most help will always come first. :D

Attention All,

If it should happen that one of the scenarios being used is found to be wildly unbalanced (60:40 ratio or worse), I plan to use Nabla's scoring system to "correct" the problem. Now, it is highly unlikely this will be needed, but I thought you should know.

[ February 05, 2002, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: SuperTed ]

Originally posted by SuperTed:

Donkey Hotay has bowed out of the Newbie Rejects. He is being replaced by F1shlips.

Congratulations to F1shlips!

Speech:

Wow This kind of stuff never happens to me. When I started out as an "Alternative Newbie Reject" I just never considered the fact that I could someday become one of the great 'Newbie Rejects'. I'd like to thank the Academy, the Hollywood Foreign Press, the fine people at Battlefront.com, and expecially my local Diet Coke bottler (I couldn't of done it without you).

Ritch

WOOT! Hey, SuperTed, when are you going to send out the 2nd scenario of the second round? Leta is almost done pasting..er, excuse me, handing me my hindquarters. The song going through my head is "The EXHAUSTED CONSCRIPT ROUT SHUFFLE"....

Originally posted by White4:

WOOT! Hey, SuperTed, when are you going to send out the 2nd scenario of the second round? Leta is almost done pasting..er, excuse me, handing me my hindquarters. The song going through my head is "The EXHAUSTED CONSCRIPT ROUT SHUFFLE"....

W4,

I didn't know you guys wanted it. Both of you need to send me an email to verify it.

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

Okay. Even though I haven't started my fight yet with my elusive opponent , I guess I am still in this tourney, and have an obligation to keep it BUMPED to the first page! ;)

VJ,

Just let me know if you'd like me rattle Austin's cage.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SuperTed:

VJ,

Just let me know if you'd like me rattle Austin's cage.

Yeah, Ted; Bug'em. He's not answering my e-mail. I know he is busy with work, but I don't think one PBEM turn a day is too much to ask. ;) </font>

Originally posted by Bad Monkey!:

'tain't seen hide nor hair of my opponent for quite a few days now. Thewood, where is you? You back from that trip yet?

Don't feel bad. I was dying to start round 2, and now my opponent won't even return my e-mails! We haven't even done a set up turn yet! I asked Ted to bug'em for me, but I think my opponent has went into stasis because I don't think even Ted has gotten a responce from him yet. :rolleyes: :mad:

[ February 10, 2002, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: Vader's Jester ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bad Monkey!:

'tain't seen hide nor hair of my opponent for quite a few days now. Thewood, where is you? You back from that trip yet?

Don't feel bad. I was dying to start round 2, and now my opponent won't even return my e-mails! We haven't even done a set up turn yet! I asked Ted to bug'em for me, but I think my opponent has went into stasis because I don't think even Ted has gotten a responce from him yet. :rolleyes: :mad: </font>