Berlin Mitte map by Benpark ROCKS!!!

Ben park has done a great job on this map and it shows that he spent a lot of time on it. I just downloaded his second version and its AWESOME. His first one diddn't appeal to me all that much, but this second version is really really nice.

Everyone rush over to the Scenario Depot and download this map and give it a review. Lets do a better job of encouraging good designers.

Its as good as that Stalingrad map "Holdit", Paul Synnott did for CMBO (which I hope he is converting to CMBB, and quickly). Anyone remember that masterpiece? Would have been great to use in a stratagy metacampaign.

You have my permission to do that VJ. I haven't time to do the job myself at this moment but, if you want to make the conversion, it doesn't matter. I only want a mention on the briefing :D

I have information about the Soviet troops in the area so, if you want, I could help you in the OOB's and in the Beta tests.

Hmmmmm..... The map is beautiful, but the default setup zones appear to allow only meeting engagements to be played when imported as a quick battle. That is, most (all?) of the VLs are outside the setup zones when setup for "assault" and "attack" engagement types. Am I doing something wrong here? Can I edit the setup zones?

Hi Agua,

I think you may need to edit the map to suit your play. I intentionally left everything as "blank slate" as I could for scenario designers and QB play.

Let me know if you can do this-if not, maybe I could do a QB version that has setup zones and flags. My only concern about that was that it would be too detirmined upon historical objectives and battles of a large scale. Let me know what would be best for a good QB on the map.

B