My brand new CMBO (large pics)

I spend some time and copied CMBB gras, trees etc over to my CMBO folder. Is this cool, or what?

CMBO_org.jpg

The original CMBO graphics...

CMBO_bb.jpg

...and the CMBB landscape (the houses are from different mods, IRRC partially Maddogs and some others)

Unfortunatly I don't play CMBO anymore since I own CMBB...

Guest Sgt. Emren

Did you happen to note which BMP's you transferred? 'Cause I really like the way it looks!!! So howzabout some pointers as to what to do... :D

Yow, talk about a difference! smile.gif

You know, I don't think I had CMBO more than a few days before I'd gotten grass and tree mods ;) As of yet I haven't gotten a mod for a single thing in CMBB. It's not because the mods are of lower quality -- good lord modders, you guys are stellar -- but finally all my AFVs look like they belong together and I can't sacrifice it ;)

[ November 11, 2002, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: Cameroon ]

Originally posted by Sgt. Emren:

Did you happen to note which BMP's you transferred? 'Cause I really like the way it looks!!! So howzabout some pointers as to what to do... :D

Mh, I hope I get them all together again...

1208 - 1211

1217 - 1219

1550 - 1569

634 - 640

647 - 658

679 - 708

The trees uses a slightly different file convention. Maybe I should post them, but they are all copyrighted originals...and I fear to ask the baldheaded bouncer for permission. redface.gif

Guest Sgt. Emren

Hmm... are your sure the grass is amongst those listed, Scipio? I am getting *really* weird results with that list you put together. I have only installed the Mad Dog Mod Packs, does that make a difference??? :confused:

I am SO not Mod-smart!!!

Originally posted by Colonel_Deadmarsh:

Frankly I had no problem playing in Teletubbie land but now that I have CMBB, I'm getting used to the drab colors which do offer more realism...I think.

Scipio, do you happen to know the BMP's for skies? I want to transfer my hi-res CMBO skies over to CMBB.

Col Deadmarsh,

I thought I remembered reading a post a several weeks back that said the CMBO skies were not transferrable to CMBB. Something about the way the bitmaps lined up differntly so it was "going to much tricky to mod skies for CMBB".

Just a

Originally posted by Colonel_Deadmarsh:

Frankly I had no problem playing in Teletubbie land but now that I have CMBB, I'm getting used to the drab colors which do offer more realism...I think.

Scipio, do you happen to know the BMP's for skies? I want to transfer my hi-res CMBO skies over to CMBB.

Col Deadmarsh,

I thought I remembered reading a post a several weeks back that said the CMBO skies were not transferrable to CMBB. Something about the way the bitmaps lined up differently so it was "going to much trickier to mod skies for CMBB".

Just a word of caution in case you get unexpected results...

Sorry for the double post...

[ November 11, 2002, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: Green Hornet ]