Decrypting PBEM Files - I can do it!

And Corney, may I call you Corney Capricornelius? Anyway, I was certainly just joking at you about the cheaper part. However, you did have me going. Just had to clear that up. Now please everybody feel free to continue.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Of course, for all you tossers with member numbers over 5000, I'm completely comfortable with going to your homes and killing your pets while singing show tunes and telling your children they're ugly and stupid.

Hey, bub. I'm 5652, and I'm supposed to be your @#$% squire. Was it just a come-on? Now I just feel cheap. I have been used. Some floozy that you yanked around like a perverted forum toy.

And in spite of Andreas (or just to spite him in general) I'm not some johnny-come-lately SSN. I am more than my number! I am worth listening to. Okay, only on ocassion, but I do get in a good post every 3 or 4 hundred.

Originally posted by R_Leete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Of course, for all you tossers with member numbers over 5000, I'm completely comfortable with going to your homes and killing your pets while singing show tunes and telling your children they're ugly and stupid.

Hey, bub. I'm 5652, and I'm supposed to be your @#$% squire. Was it just a come-on? Now I just feel cheap. I have been used. Some floozy that you yanked around like a perverted forum toy.

And in spite of Andreas (or just to spite him in general) I'm not some johnny-come-lately SSN. I am more than my number! I am worth listening to. Okay, only on ocassion, but I do get in a good post every 3 or 4 hundred.</font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I begin to quiver with anxiety when I feel the need to reply to anyone who's member number is more than 500 less than my own.

Quiver scum!</font>