The longest wait

Ordered CMBB September 16, still no sign. A couple of emails to the apparently unoccupied desk at sales@battlefront.com have not been answered so far. Surely there are worse cases than my humble situation.

Who is enduring the longest wait, and the worst customer service?

Far be it for me to ever criticise the amazingly fabulous people at the fount of creation, and I know we have lots of forum members who love hanging upside down admiring the Romans and are ever willing and able to smite forum sceptics, but are there any others who are just a little less than pleased with having their money gleefully accepted in September, and with November approaching fast, just a little less than thrilled at the quality of the customer service so far. Hello! Hello? Anyone there?

Unfortunately the sales account has been rather unresponsive as of late and we are taking measures to rectify that situation. That account is monitored by our order fulfillment company and not a member of Battlefront as such.

Just go ahead and email me direct at matt@battlefront.com for the time being and I will do what I can to address your issue and make sure you get your game as ordered.

Madmatt

Pre-ordered on 7th September.

Reply email from sales confirmed sent out on 20th September, final destination Hong Kong.

Still waiting as of today, 24th October. The free Panther poster arrived alright, though.

If I ever do receive it, and I personally feel that hope is rapidly diminishing, I will apply for the distinction as being the very last customer who pre-ordered on the first day to receive the game.

There, nice to get that off my chest....

I'm in the same boat as you guys (Canada). Matt e-mailed me and told me they were shipping a replacement copy. That was last Wednesday. Still haven't got it yet. It has to be customs but I'm still pretty pissed off. I wish they could have sent it via a reliable courier like FEDEX or UPS and not "Global Priority" USPS. :(

This is a big boat.

I also preordered on Sept. 7th, and I'm in Canada, just an imaginary line away from the USA.

Emailed Matt, response next business day, they are looking into it. Hopefully a replacement will be sent.

Is someone stealing them in the mail? are postal workers even now having CMBB matches over the office network?

Pity it isn't available in stores or I'd just drive to Buffalo.

kunstler :D

It only took about eight days for me to recieve my copy. I'll admit, I was nervous, but it really wasn't a problem for me to get it.. just a little later than it should've been, is all.

And the game itself makes up for it. Trust me. (5tur/\/\t163r 43\/3r)

edit: then again, I AM in New Jersey. :(

[ October 24, 2002, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: Cortes ]