Where's "Tank Boy"?

I know there are some who were disappointed that the "tank hunting dogs" weren't included in CMBB, but I was really hoping for "Tank Boy" ;) ("...during the battle for Stalingrad, they called me tank boy..." from the movie, "The Beast" - about a Soviet tank and its' crew during the invasion of Afghanistan). I could see it now, the kid with an explosive bundle, being lowered on a rope from an upper story building, then placing the package on some unsuspecting enemy tank! I want Tank Boy! :D

Originally posted by MikeT:

Koulikov, if memory serves, as the good character in the tank crew. The one that helped the Afghan fighters destroy the tank and was rescued at the end.

MikeT

Konstantine? or was it spelled with a "C"

RPG kaput Tank?

Yes...RPG kaput tank.

Gyrene

Now that I think about it, maybe we should have had "waffled casualties" in the game, too - i.e. the Afghani fellow who was slowly run over by the Soviet tank and ended up looking like part of Jeffrey Dahlmer's breakfast. :D Also, as far as great quotes from the film, another of my favorites was again from the tank commander, when it seemed the end was near (don't mess with those Afghani women!!! ;) ), and their tank was out of fuel. "When out of gas, become a pillbox. When out of ammo, become a bunker. When out of time, become a hero!" What a great film! smile.gif