Boxed version (Europe) and the net version from US...

Originally posted by Moon:

Roundabout. I believe CDV announced Sept. 27th as release date for at least the German version. Not sure about the UK, but probably around the same timeframe.

Martin

Ref UK release dates ........I was in my local GAME at the weekend and they have it listed to be in-store on 20 Sept ... They didnt have it listed as CMBB ... but as CM2 ..... I know where im heading on 20 Sept !!!

Lou2000

Originally posted by MHemns:

I buy most of my wargames from Duchet Computers and on their site, they state :( that CDV have delayed UK distribution until sometime in October.

Oh well, I was hoping to go on holiday in late September, early October anyway. Perhaps they've delayed for my bithday on October 15th smile.gif .

This thread reminds me of a question that occured to me some time ago, namely whether the game will be available to purchase online for European customers with shipping from Ireland?

They did this with Airborne Assault and, living in France it was great to receive the game a few short days after placing the order. There is also the question of whether CDV will be selling the sanitised (all references to "SS" removed) version or not? Living in France but prefering an English manual, does this force me to order from the US?

John

Originally posted by John O'Reilly:

This thread reminds me of a question that occured to me some time ago, namely whether the game will be available to purchase online for European customers with shipping from Ireland?

They did this with Airborne Assault and, living in France it was great to receive the game a few short days after placing the order. There is also the question of whether CDV will be selling the sanitised (all references to "SS" removed) version or not? Living in France but prefering an English manual, does this force me to order from the US?

John

No, if you live in France you cannot order from the US as that's against the agreement between BFC and CDV (this has been gone into in great length elsewhere on these fora), if you want an English manual, you'll have to either get the UK version from a company in the UK that ships to France or find a friend in the US who will buy the BFC version for you and mail it to you privately.

I agree about the erxcellent delivery time in Europe for Airborne Assault though - I got it in two days.

All the European versions will have references to the Waffen SS removed as CDV is a German company and their products are subject to German law wherever they are sold.

[ September 02, 2002, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: Firefly ]