How long until the demo is available??

Guest Mike

Hey - I can count this on my fingers and nose!!

that's gotta be better than that other countdown that seems to be going nowhere far too slowly!! ;)

11 days....

Who cares??

It's gonna be a demo, whether BTS release it or not it wil have been programmed by BTS - even if it's all in German who's not going to d/l it??

I mean how many times will you have to read "Uberhamptstertruppen" or "Stompindasruskielebensraum" before you figure out waht sort of "real" troops they are??

Originally posted by Mike:

Who cares??

It's gonna be a demo, whether BTS release it or not it wil have been programmed by BTS - even if it's all in German who's not going to d/l it??

I mean how many times will you have to read "Uberhamptstertruppen" or "Stompindasruskielebensraum" before you figure out waht sort of "real" troops they are??

I suppose no matter who releases it, it will still be the BTS official demo. I just always thought that BTS would want to be the 'first' to release it, not CDV.

No matter who releases it, just as long as I can DL it in 11 days, thats fine with me!

11 more days . . .

CDV will be releasing demos for Europe, and we (BFC) will be releasing demos for the rest of the world, around the same time, for download. No need for you guys to grab the german demo smile.gif

Official press release is forthcoming as soon as Matt gets up smile.gif

Martin

Originally posted by Moon:

CDV will be releasing demos for Europe, and we (BFC) will be releasing demos for the rest of the world, around the same time, for download. No need for you guys to grab the german demo smile.gif

Official press release is forthcoming as soon as Matt gets up smile.gif

Martin

I am going to rub my bald head and hope that that will unite the bald powers and awake matt!