Patch 1.01 and RealColour Mod

1.01 will replace several vehicles (Pz-IV series, sdkfz 222, and some others I think) and add textures for many new models like the BT-7 series, etc. These were designed to blend with the graphics that shipped with the game, as will any others we release in the future. Sorry guys, not much we can do about this except stop adding in new vehicles. smile.gif

Dan

Originally posted by KwazyDog:

1.01 will replace several vehicles (Pz-IV series, sdkfz 222, and some others I think) and add textures for many new models like the BT-7 series, etc. These were designed to blend with the graphics that shipped with the game, as will any others we release in the future. Sorry guys, not much we can do about this except stop adding in new vehicles. smile.gif

Dan

Whoa! Let's don't do anything drastic, we need those Half-tracks!

What's going to be the problem here? I am just about to install the R/C mod and the patch, will the patch put in some vehicles that don't look right?

BTW Kwazy, when you say the IVs will be replaced, are the patch IVs the camo versions that are posted at the CMHQ site?

[ November 22, 2002, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: Apache ]

Well I gues I'm in the minority here: I won't be downloading the Real Colour mod. No offense meant to the mod author but the stock CMBB scenery/terrain graphics don't look like they need improvement ( on my computer anyway ). Plus 250 MB would take me about 10 years ( not kidding here ) to download. Just downloaded the latest ver. of CMMOS & mods. That took about 5 hours! Just as an aside, the smoke graphics of burning vehicles seem to improved with the patch. Much denser & fuller. I didn't see it in the readme file but was this tweaked as well?