Will CMBB have different BMPS for SS and Guards vehicles etc?

Its all in the subject line..!!! Well??

P.S. I know there is a ;schedule' to BTS chucking us bones about CMBB but is it possible to tell us when the next bone will be chucked??? :D:D Go on BTS you know you want to spoil us... please!!!!! :D:D:D

[ January 31, 2002, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: Lordfluffers ]

Originally posted by Lordfluffers:

Its all in the subject line..!!! Well??

Well, if the current game is any indication, apparently not!

Are the differences between vehicle color scheme very different? Besides the emblems, which as you know CM can't do, were SS or Guard vehicles so different in appearence to warrant this change?

I was not aware that they were, but then again, I really know very little about vehicle colors. I would rather know how to best kill my enemy with the vehicle Im currently in control of!

The Commissar is correct. The difference between these vehicles was not any different than vehicles between different formations in general. In other words, a platoon of Panthers from unit A would most likely be different looking than Panthers from unit B. It makes no difference if they were Heer, SS, or Luftwaffe. As far as I know the same is true for Soviet vehicles.

The only difference is, sometimes and certainly not all times, the markings. However, once again this varried between units within the same branch of service.

Because there is no distinct line to be drawn, unlike Heer and SS uniforms for example, there will be no alternate vehicle texture sets. Too many headaches for us without really any reason.

Steve