Other wars PLEASE !!!

ok ive said this in the past i i stand by it we want some other wars ok world war 2 ! witch is yeah a cool war , but { sorry no wars a r cool i mean ahem } i am making a GULFWAR MOD so i hpe this starts off people making like , ehh , hmm , MODS !

Wow check this out i found this really cool Mod that makes the tanks Blue thats cool HAH AH AH = this is not a MOD . . .

as much as i enjoy a 3D and more editable version of Microsofts Closecombat series lets see some people Take advantage off it!

Terms and Coditions :

in reading this you here buy commit your self to comenting STOP you must now Coment STOP or we will track you down and kill you STOP just kiding STOP smile.gif

Yes, helicopters, TOW, AT4, SMAW, DRAGON missiles, Laser Range Finders, Assault Rifles for everyone, MLRS, M1 Tanks, APC's, etc etc etc.

CM20 will maybe cover those.

Realistically CM can only cover from the Spanish Civil War until a little after the Korean War as it is.

Gyrene

Well i sure got a lot of respone for just one day! thanks , but have any of you ever herd of a program cvalled RES EDIT the guys at bigtime software seemed to use it to make just about everything in the game from te art { picture on tanks faces! } to the ground sound and hill mounds { hay that rhymes } any way if you have never heard of this i suggest you get it you can open all the DATA files in the combat missions folder ! But im not sure if its avadible for PC's ha ha just MAcs !!!!! we win again

anyway's this is what im useing along with Photoshop and Soundedit to make my MOD the BEST EVER if you guys want these programs just E mail me !

they are really tiny lil programs ....

:D:D:D