EXTRA! EXTRA! NEW WEBSITE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Yes, it's true, a new website dedicated entirely to the publication of Byte Battles have opened its gates to the public.

Lots (well, at the moment there's only eight actually) of finely tuned Byte Battles for the discerning CMBO player.

You will laugh, you will weep, you will wish you were color-blind.

Rave Reviews

"w00t!"

-Anonymous

"One of the Sites Ever Published."

-Local Internet Guide

The Byte Battler

[ July 07, 2002, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: Derfel ]

Very nice site Derfel,

Clean, quick loading, and unique look. Oh, and I also like the byte battles as well.

Thanks for the new CM site. The site evokes the comment... "sweet"

I would add the scenario author to the listing, as well as date the battle takes place, perhaps the type of terrain. You may want to list the scenarios at the Scenario Depot as well - that way people can leave feedback there when they have played them, and more people will visit your site.

Nice layout, good colours, great idea.

Hey how cool is that. Nice site Derfel. Love the colors. Very handsome site I have to admit. I'll be visiting often as I love those quick little games before bedtime or lunch time or before breakfast when I wake up at 5 AM - two hours too early but can't go back to sleep. :mad: Anyway, good luck with the site I'm sure it'll be a big hit. Cheers. smile.gif

Gentlemen,

I thank you for those nice words... a little encouragement goes a long way with me...

Andreas: You're quite right it IS a blatant attempt at plagiarism, so SUE ME! :D

Dorosh: The info is in the scenario briefing, just click on the title of a scenario and you'll find it... I most definitely will register the Byte Battles with Scen Depot

Austrian: Sorry to hear that, what webbrowser are you using? I'll fiddle about a bit and see if I can make it work.

-Derfel

A shamless BUMP and also an opportunity to tell you that the number of Byte Battles on the site is growing by the hour... now there's ten...

-Derfel

[ July 08, 2002, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Derfel ]

Originally posted by Derfel:

I'll fiddle about a bit and see if I can make it work.

A 'no frames' variant would be one possibility. Or simply add the contents on the mainpage like you add links. My system doesn´t show frames, so I can get to your homepage, but I can´t get to any content pages. Simply do link to them (like you would link to another site). Thanks!