Who's this?

If I am not mistaken, it is one of the radical Soviet designs of the nuclear age. They had lots of wacky ideas, some of which I personally liked quite a bit. This one looks a little clunky though. I think the Russian Military Zone has scores of these different prototypes around.

If not, it is the only US super heavy tank designed to take part in WW2. Thankfully, the war ended before it had to be brought over to Europe. Forgot the name, but it is standing on display in one of the US bases now.

Kind of hard to tell with those tiny pictures Skipper, maybe you could put up larger ones?

It looks a lot like a United States T28 Super Heavy Tank (T95 105mm Gun Motor Carriage)

One of these is on outdoor display at the Patton Museum, Ft. Knox, KY. Originally designed to work against the West Wall. First prototype completed in December 1945, to late to see combat. Only two completed. Had two tracks so as not to sink into the ground on cross country travel. The outer track assemblies were designed to be removed to allow transport by truck or rail.