Goodbye China - G'idday Australia

Originally posted by Pud:

Perth! Ahhhhh the best place to start life in oz. Im sure you will love it out here mate.

When you come to Perth make sure you live north of the river :D (pokes Noba with a stick, waiting for a bite)

SNAP !! Dang, I hate it when the bait flys like that... ;)

You sir, (maybe) will need your pills and shots updated. You have offended me. Send a setup....

[Gawd, the 'pool must be leaking]

Noba.

ps, you are just below Roleystoners on the ladder of life....but only just....

For those of you in W.A. i shall be settling south of the River - in Mandurah to be exact, got myself a nice block on the canals :D Anyone here located down that far south? There is one guy in Bunbury on this board, alas, I forget his name.

Kip - I shall be in the UK in December for Xmas, but sorry, this time i will not be venturing into the capital for a beer! Maybe next time, unless of course you guys at the George fancy a trip down under for the next meet?

I am undecided on the nickname.....i am kinda fond of CDIC, but it won't be the same using that name posting from down under.....lets see what other suggestions come up.

Thanks for all the messages guys!

CDIC

Originally posted by Captitalistdoginchina:

For those of you in W.A. i shall be settling south of the River - in Mandurah to be exact, got myself a nice block on the canals :D Anyone here located down that far south? There is one guy in Bunbury on this board, alas, I forget his name.

Kip - I shall be in the UK in December for Xmas, but sorry, this time i will not be venturing into the capital for a beer! Maybe next time, unless of course you guys at the George fancy a trip down under for the next meet?

I am undecided on the nickname.....i am kinda fond of CDIC, but it won't be the same using that name posting from down under.....lets see what other suggestions come up.

CDIC

Ooooh. Mandurah. On the CANAlS ! Oooh.

[Watch out for the RossRiverVirusMosquitoes - deadly]

Just place [EX] in front.....[EX]CDIC.

Noba.

CDIC

Well, being in Roleystone (32km SE of Perth) I am probably closest to you. Mandurah is a quick zap down the good ol' Queer Nana Freeway. Mind you, only 100kph so a bit slow compared to Euro Autobahn standards!

Cheers,

AJ

PS: Something with Dingo in the name would seem to be appropriate, given your new home!

[ November 15, 2002, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

Do we have enough players in W.A. for a LAN party, beer and get together?

CDIC

Probably. Even Simon Fox may be tempted out of hiding..........

I live in Vic Park , central to everyone. My house is your house.

Noba.

Excellent. We have long desired to Crush Capitalistdoginchina, but didn't really have any sort of good hook for it, given that the poncy swine never shows up in the Peng Challenge Thread, and was otherwise some sort of strange semi-grog.

Once he arrives in Australia, his arse is ours!

Er...as it were, that is.

This whole 'Holy Quest to Crush All Austalians' is bloody well working out. I can't wait to see which lunatic moves there next, giving me the right to utterly destroy him.

Life is good.

Originally posted by History Buff:

Okay how many are from WA?

-CDIC will be soon.

-Noba,

-AussieJeff

-Myself.

That makes 4 I now know of.

Any of you guys want to contact me get me by email cause I don't grace these boards regulary these days.

Pud and Simon (the hermit) Fox as well... The first is up north of Dog Swamp somewhere, don't know about t'other. I also know of 3 others whom don't post, but enjoy drinks !!

Noba.

[ November 16, 2002, 02:47 AM: Message edited by: Noba ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Excellent. We have long desired to Crush Capitalistdoginchina, but didn't really have any sort of good hook for it, given that the poncy swine never shows up in the Peng Challenge Thread, and was otherwise some sort of strange semi-grog.

Once he arrives in Australia, his arse is ours!

Er...as it were, that is.

This whole 'Holy Quest to Crush All Austalians' is bloody well working out. I can't wait to see which lunatic moves there next, giving me the right to utterly destroy him.

Life is good.

Talking of lunatics...look what shows up, sniffing around in OZ as usual. Can't stay away. Why don't we all chip in 10 dollars and get him shipped over in un-accompanied baggage. We could send him around the country to adorn peoples' front yards for a while, then post him off to another part of the country.

You Sir, are a pillock. AND you owe me a setup ! Hop to it sonny.

Noba.

Lan party, im interested (assuming I can get a daypass from the missus :D )

As Noba points out I live north of the river and around 25km from him. Mandurah, for me, is a bit of a hike though.

[edit] I may even be able to drag one other along ,who isnt a forum member.

[ November 16, 2002, 08:03 AM: Message edited by: Pud ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Life is good.

I have often ventured into the Peng thread, but quietly backed out one step at a time before anyone noticed! So far, i consider that a wise move ;) But who knows, once the Auussie brashness has rubbed off on me i may just venture back in there next year...but only after a beer or two!

As Noba points out I live north of the river and around 25km from him. Mandurah, for me, is a bit of a hike though.

Hey no problem, i think if we do arrange a meet it would be more central, nearer Perth i guess. I don't mind to travel up.....i shall endeavour to make some aquaintances once i get my feet firmly on the ground.

CDIC

Originally posted by Mace:

And if you happen to be checking things out down in Melbourne, I'll shout you a beer.

Mace

Thanks! (Note made in Diary) :D

It's Australia mate, you don't need an excuse for a beer and get together!

With no CM'ers in China i would be happy with a meeting, or party of 2 right now ! So any excuse will do ;)

CDIC