Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

MasterGoodale will be posting pics that verify AI inteligence. . .

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Yes, I had the red line and HQ was not hidden (I'm pretty sure but I will double check)..

One other thing....sometimes when I am trying to do the indirect spotting, esp at extended range, it sometimes takes a bit of trying to locate exactly where the LOS from the Hq lies. Sometimes my Hq LOS is near but not spot on where I'd like it and I need to find the overlap by a little trial and error. One way to deal with this is target the HQ, then target the mortar where lines intersect. then REMEMBER to untarget Hq so he won't give away position

... and one, the T-34 Stalin tank, heavier and more powerful than any tank the Germans had until late 1943. The T-34, however, was not as yet in full production."

T-34 Stalin tank? :rolleyes:

Maybe they're talking about the IS I Stalin tank? But that one was introduced in late '43.

On the other hand the first Tiger Is arrived on the eastern front in late '42...

If the rest of the info on that site was researched with the same accuracy...

[ November 13, 2002, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: ParaBellum ]

I wonder if this guy invented the Molotov Cocktail?

No, it was given this nickname by somebody else. I have heard these many long years that it was invented and named by the Finns during the Winter War, but I wouldn't bet the farm on that. The MC was probably discovered in many places at various times.

Michael

Swift, I read the entire manual and looked back at the arty sections to answer my question. face it, the manual doesn't cover every situation and what's happening to me in this situation isn't obvious.

Try being a little more positive.

Sorry I was distracted by the lack of relevance between the topic and the text and forgot to be polite.

And if this is impolite it is only because of the lack of relevance between the different posts in the topic.

"A visit by Foreign Commissar Vyacheslav M. Molotov to Berlin on Nov. 12-13, 1940, produced the first overt signs of a rift between Germany and the USSR."

I wonder if this guy invented the Molotov Cocktail?

Gee, do you think?

I believe you'll find it was named after him but he certainly didn't invent it.

Mind you, you did catch out Michael E. which is a rare event for a grog like him. He obviously wasn't thinking laterally enough when he put up his first post. ;)

Regards

Jim R.

Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

Mind you, you did catch out Michael E. which is a rare event for a grog like him. He obviously wasn't thinking laterally enough when he put up his first post. ;)

Oh, the shame, the gall, the bitterness! I die... [stabs self in breast and slumps to stage]

Michael

[ November 14, 2002, 07:28 AM: Message edited by: Michael emrys ]

Keep in mind my fine young readers, I stated at the beginning of this post that it would be multi-topic so as not to clutter page 1 so here goes:

I started working on my foxhole mod last night. I will be creating one for summer and winter. I made some headway but it will be a week or so before they are done. If all goes well these foxholes will be very nice and very distinguishable from the craters with some eyecandy details thrown in.

Wish me luck! It's my first mod ever and I'm using Photoshop 5.0 :eek: