Patton Musuem Extravaganza

Originally posted by DaveT:

To everyone who was there,

OK guys I know there were more than 3 cameras at Fort Knox. I would realy like to see the pictures the rest of you took.So lets get on the stick and send them to Matt.......

Dave

Indeed I took some photographs with a wimpy chintzy disposable camera. A word to the wise. They are only anygood at all, in daylight and up close when using the flash. I compared the few I took, with those you all took.....can't hold a candle. Time to pony up for a real camera smile.gif

One interesting thing Harv.....I had a couple of pictures that had that spotty look from inside the hut also. Flash reflections inside the focal length perhaps.

Love the pictures fellows. Thank you much MadMatt for putting them up, great job! Going through the gallery brought various moments back in all their glory :D

--Randl

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Blackhorse:

Did we not get a picture of the "Greyhound Incident"?

I suppose eyewitness testimony will have to suffice afterall.

Yeah, funny hearing all this coming from a guy on crutches after getting his clock rung playing a game of FLAG FOOTBALL..Wuss! ;)

Madmatt

Originally posted by Madmatt:

Yeah, funny hearing all this coming from a guy on crutches after getting his clock rung playing a game of FLAG FOOTBALL..Wuss! ;)

Madmatt

Hmm, Correct me if I'm wrong...Weren't you the one who said

Originally posted by Madmatt:

I know I got what feels like a pulled groin muscle because of that damn M8. Next time I am wearing my combat boots and bringing my extra large MagLite when I go scurrying around on tanks!

Bigger Wuss ;)

[ August 12, 2002, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: Blackhorse ]

Originally posted by Harv:

Lol Blackhorse.

But shouldn't his head be upside down and inside the compartment, and only his lower legs and feet (sans combat boots) be visible? ;)

Harv

You are indeed correct! It was that same position that caused Madmatt's infamous "groin pull" injury.

Glad you all had a great time, and thanks for posting the pics. Count me in on the next one (location permitting)

I'll avoid the obvious opportunity to work Madmatt, but that pic of him on a Challenger grinning is worthy of a caption contest.

Here's my entry :rolleyes:

Have you seen the size of my weapon?