So... What are the "must-have" Mods so far?

Kwazydog, you need to keep taking those pills! Something more important than the T-28 (never mind-fall on knees in awe - the T35) when you included all Sturmtigers as a desperate sop to the genitally impaired! Still I hope that you bring them in sooner rather than later. I have some nice pics from the Pansarimuseo in Parola!

Thanks for a FANTASTIC game.

ps the T-26E in the only picture I have has applique armour on the sides as well I think.

cheers

Wol

I have just seen Kwazydogs reply, and I`m intrigued to know what is cooking in that department. Any chance that you could give us a clue?

IMHO I think trenches could do with a bit of modification and I prefer the "ambush" style of mod as applied to German tanks. Also large cryllic nimbers or slogans were often applied to Soviet armour and I think that would help to add interest to what obstensibly is rather (olive) drab. Still, considering what those dedicated modders did to original version of CMBO one can only wait in high anticipation.

As I live in the UK I`ve only had the game for a couple of days but I`m extremely impressed with the graphics I`ve seen and offer my congratulations to those who designed the original game graphics.