I just recieved a second copy of CMBB but the thing is i didnt order a second one

Originally posted by MrNoobie:

uh...i saw a thread just like this i wish i knew who started it so i can check out the responses....does this mean im paying twice? or is this an error...id be glad to send it back..

Sorry, the copy you received in error should be immediately returned to me. Please contact me by email to find out how to get it to me.

I don't understand why I haven't received my 2nd copy yet. I think it's nice that everybody is offering to send them back, but boy oh boy if I had a free 2nd copy I could do so many things with it. Donate it to charity, just have a backup, or maybe sell it for lots of money to some poor bast**d in Europe.

Or maybe there's a lonely special someone out there looking for love AND a CM partner... maybe she can't afford her own copy. I would give it to her... yes, that's what I would do with my 2nd copy.

(sigh)

Originally posted by Magnum MGG:

I recieved a 2nd copy myself, with a reciept telling me the cost... 50 bucks, haven't checked with my credit card yet, but I'm sure I was billed twice if I got a reciept included.

I e-mailed customer service a few days ago no response yet.

DO NOT DOUBLE CLICK THAT BUTTON!

DOING SO COULD RESULT IN DUPLICATE ORDERS AND CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD!

Maybe you didnt read this carefully when you ordered the game?

i didnt click twice as well...im no moron sheesh :rolleyes: and as you guys can see im not the only one....the copy i recieved didnt come with a manual just in an cardboard envelope...i swear bunch of jackasses on these boards sometimes

[ October 13, 2002, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: MrNoobie ]