Gordon Molek I want a refund!!!

Tut tut Marcel..ye made the classic mistake of using a Pz IV with mesh armour when your "enemy" had sub-calibre rounds designed to sneak through the mesh holes!!!!!!!

No smoke without fire smile.gif

and another thing..stop distracting me ;)

best

regard

Måkjager

PawBroon,

Sorry, but your warranty has expired.

Besides, looks like you were carrying plenty of alcohol in that rig when it blew up. What were you doing, moonshining and revenuers caught you?

btw, what grass mod are you using?

Gordon

Just went over to PawnBroon's site (one of my favorites by the way, damn fine work).

This is actually for Gordon though, DAMN FINALLY A MONOCOLOR JagdIV!!!!!!! WOOOT!

I use all of the mono stuff, and now your are sending some whitewashed AA units and finishing off the rest of the German AFVs!!! Soon my forces will be all the same!!! YEAH!!!! Y

Damn you Modders rule!

Ken

Originally posted by PawBroon:

See?!

Somebody squeeze him over a jug!!!

Where is Idgit Yeknod when he's needed???

A few more taps on the head from YEKNOD and Sean will be Gnome and Dry

:D

Edited: Because I should be in work.....

[ March 15, 2002, 04:35 AM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Pawbroon,

Just so you know, your efforts at your site make a diffrence. Right now I am building a newbie starter mod disk (that I'm going to try to have Matt host some info on a CMHQ). It is basicly all the best low-rez mods the mod authors ever produced in an easy to install pack. It's a great set up that is aimed at explaining how to use mods for newbies while giving them an excellent foundation to start on. Anyway, I used your mods section on several occasions to compair the best low res mods to come up with the best combination on the disk.

So your site is just not a pretty looking salute to mods. It is aslo a valuable reasearch tool!

Thanks for the great sight!

I'm very glad you love the site and think it useful.

I'll be releasing the Tiger Review this week end should you need more pics.

If you want LoRes, remember that you might as well go for HiRes CMMOS and downsample them.

Tadaaaa!

And now your work is so much more complicated!

:D

Fact is, when I play CM on my dad's comp for Xmas, that just what I do.

Burn my own HiRes MODs, scale them down to 50% of the original size and I end up with no frame hit and good looking MODs.

I'm also working on a Starter Kit about MODs and How to install them.

This should cover CMMOS also.

We should team up to avoid duplicates.

Oh hell no Paw! You ain't gonna do that to me! I just finished the disk after days of work, and now you're gonna say that?! tongue.gif

I think I'll just leave things as is. The kit looks very good on the CM battlefield (bout 75% low-res). It's off to it's first playtest with a newbie that it was originally built for. :cool:

I did mine with Windows users in mind. Maybe you could do a Mac version? I'll send you the disk's readme w/sample pics so you can see what I have done.

[ March 15, 2002, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: Vader's Jester ]