Columbus - please check out this hosting option

I've been deeply involved with the Papyrus's Nascar racing community for a long time, and we were having discussions on hosting new tools, trakcs, and cars for Nascar Racing 2003 as this will be a never-ending game (final edition but lots of tools will probably be available for editing like Grand Prix Legends).

Anyways someone brought this place up and they have a lot of bandwidth/space available pretty reasonably. http://smartconsumers.infinology.com/hccomparewin.htm

Just wondering if you'd considered them and if you think their rates are actually decent (see any hidden costs?)...

-Jeff

One issue for COG is that he will need a server that supports Lotus Domino, which is the server side scripting language that he used to write his site in. I didn't see it listed in offered plans.

Speaking of COG, can anybody hit his site, it's not coming up for me. I can ping it fine though.

Doesn't work for me either. I think he might as well get back to the pop-ups, if that helps him to finance his excellent site. I'm using the browser "Opera", which has the option to open the pop-ups in background, so they are not really annoying.