MODs & MODers' Pic of the Week:

I guess it's that time of the week again.

Tanks a Lot's Trees should be hosted anytime now but while we're waiting for it, here is a screen shot.

ArcherPOTW.jpg

The Archer is finished too.

Expect a release soon.

As usual, please join me in thanking Ed for his work for our personal enjoyment...

Originally posted by Gary Barr:

Some great looking upcoming Mods we really are spoilt for choice

Yup, it's always nice to have the choice.

Take the Marders for example, nothing for a year or so and suddenly 3 different ones.

Thanks to all the MODers involved...

First off let me say yes I have the trees! I was going to put them online this weekend but my wife turned ill or sick and I was taking care of her, my computer time was down to just checking emails, and every time I started doing web pages, the call to help her, or make something for her. Tonight I promice they will be on line.

as for the Kessel not working, I had no word from my Web Provider that they were working on the Databases. So I would be thinking your ISP was fooling around with you. who knows. sometimes I think if someone is uploading something on the site downloads may go funny on you all so sorry for the inconvience.

I also checked the my stats and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. the average 180 visits per day did not drop one bit.

those mods are coming up, as for Broonies TD mod it's still in test and I will only publish it when he give it the green light. Although he gave a very perdy assult boat to put online.

Regards

Grego

Originally posted by mensch:

As for Broonies TD mod it's still in test and I will only publish it when he give it the green light. Although he gave a very perdy assult boat to put online.

The Archer is done.

I am writing the Article as of NOW and you'll be able to upload both MOD, Byte Battle and Article this week or for the week end at most.

Sorry for your wife and I do hope she'll get better.

Since Team Canada trounced the Yanks 5 to 2 for the Hockey finals, you had at least one bright moment during that week end.

:D