Who do you turn to?

Just wondering if anyone knows to whom bugs should be reported? I know that the vast majority seem to have been found (axis flack vehicles, etc) but the one that Wittman points out I have just discovered myself and can honestly say that I won't play an operation against a fellow human opponent again. As far as playing the computer I will now only play it as the attacker as it would be no fun to always know where to drop your arty when the sun comes up.

Cheers,

Yaba

When I find myself in times of trouble,

Mr Peng, he comes to me

Speaking words of wisdom

Let it be.

All of BTS reads this forum. They know your pain. So does Peng.

We won't go into that further, though.

[ March 12, 2002, 01:37 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Complain all you want, but after having offered 5 or 6 major CMBO upgrades since its initial release (all for free) I doubt that BTS will ever be willing to touch CMBO again. They're now putting all their eggs into the much more advanced CMBB basket.

as a parallel, nobody expects to ever see an upgrade to the first original TombRaider CD!

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Peng knows my pain because he caused it. He revels in it. He seeks to destroy the fabric of my reality with his inebriated machinations. How I despise him.

Just send him a couple of smilies. That should quieten him down.

True -- not looking for a patch to come out for CM. Just thought they might like to know. I sent them an e-mail and it turns out they didn't know. They are looking into it and that is fine by me.

Cheers,

Yaba, you can still play ops, just don't put a night time battle in it. If I understand things, it's only the morning after a night battle when all attacker foxholes are revealed. I guess if there is an option to not allow the attacker to have foxholes that would solve the problem as well. No need to quit operations forever.

Hey Juardis,

True -- I am not completely abandoning operations. I am still planing on playing operations where I am the attacker agianst the computer. Where the problem lies is in playing some of the outstanding operations that are out there now agianst a human player. I guess it would be possible to get a friend to omit the nighttime part of the operations first and solve the problem. I wonder about not allowing the attacker to dig in. I will check it out and get back to you.

Cheers,

Yaba

Hey Juardis,

Nope, that is not an option for any operation. The defender digging in is an option for battles -- nothing similar for operations.

Still, having the battle edited before we engage should work...

Cheers,

Yaba