Kellys Heroes Scenarios

I have three that I am working on. The one that is finished is the battle with the tigers at the end of the movie. It is short but a lot of fun if anyone is interested.The other 2 should be finished this week. P.S. if you are interested please post instructions on how to post or E-mail scenarios as i am not familiar with the procedure for that. Thanks

tongue.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ramor:

I have three that I am working on. The one that is finished is the battle with the tigers at the end of the movie. It is short but a lot of fun if anyone is interested.The other 2 should be finished this week. P.S. if you are interested please post instructions on how to post or E-mail scenarios as i am not familiar with the procedure for that. Thanks

tongue.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was working on one myself but i got too ocupied with the GULF WAR MOD im working on check out the section i'l give your senerio a go because i love that movie ! Thanx

sorry last time i quoted i copied all your text 2 pritty stupid !

i was new !

stop looking at me like that !

ahhhhh :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

any way sorry i have no idea how to transfer them across the net i guess u could save it on your desktop drop it in to Alladins drop stuff { for compacting files u can download it if u dont have it just do a search } and drag it in to a a Item widow next time your E mailing some one i dont know witch browser u have so i have no idea how to help u there!

sorry ! redface.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paton Returns:

I was working on one myself but i got too ocupied with the GULF WAR MOD im working on check out the section i'l give your senerio a go because i love that movie ! Thanx[/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you please enlighten us on to exactly what the hell you are talking about? You can't make a GULF WAR MOD. Everything is hard-coded. This isn't Close Combat boy.

• 2 weeks later...

when will your other 2 be done i played your first! great fun!

how about that cool bit with the 3 shermans and the railyard ? with Od ball?

show me summa that!

when your done please e mail me them i hope i like them as much as your first one with the tigers ! thanks!

:D

• 5 months later...