god i love this game..(check this out)

I was playing the ardennes offensive mission today and omg what a battle for noville!

was the most fun i had with this game ever. the battles were so intense.

in one instance 2 hellcats were ambushing behind a building, and i had no idea tehy were there. so two of my panther tanks were advancing down the road. supported by inf and when they passed the hellcats BOOM both knocked out before they knew what hit um. i was like holy Sh*T! hehe smile.gif

the battle of noville took me like 2 hours and i finally broke through. 200 KIA later and 20 knocked out tanks =)

Panther.jpg

Panther2.jpg

Panther engaging Hellcat, 200m. (panther gets knoced out =( )

CmArdennes.jpg

lol i just got some terrain mods off combatmission.com, is there better terrain/snow/grass mods out therer? if so send the linky my way smile.gif

[ July 21, 2002, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: zee ]

For whatever its worth, if you go to the CMMOS section of CMHQ and download and install all the Winter Wonderland material, I think you'll have all the snow types that are currently available (except for one roof tile that you'll have to get separately over at Warfare HQ).

Winter Wonderland will allow you to play the first two or three days of the Ardennes Offensive with Tom's Bulge Mod, and then switch to a heavier snow type like ASM when the snow starts getting really deep after the third or fourth day of the battle.

Originally posted by athkatla:

Where can I get the interface mod (that bit at the bottom with the writing and stuff) and what's it called?

Well, go to a store in Europe and pick CMBO up off the shelves ;) The CDV logo is from the European distributor.