CMBO demo.... More than 2 scenarios?

As somewhat of a CM "noob", my wargaming urges having been placated by WWIIOL, Panzer Elite and Close Combat(back in the day), I downloaded the CMBO demo a while back and was impressed. My next purchase will be the bundle CMBO and CMBB pack. Until then, which by financial contstraints will not be until the end of this month, I have downloaded the CMBB demo and have been watching these boards.

I saw something interesting on one of the threads yesterday. Steve of Battlefront.com said something about making 2 scenarios for the CMBO demo and then later making another, then releasing a "gold version" with one updated and one new demo scenario. The demo I downloaded had only 2 scenarios, Chance Encounter and Valley of Trouble.

Any idea on where I can get the others? If I can, that is ...

Just trying to fill my wargame urges until I can place my order.... that and until the next PE mod scenario is ready. <G>

I think what you are talking about is the beta demo,he first one.

This one contains two scenarios as well both of them are remade and are on the CMBO cd

Last defense and Riesberg

Later came the gold demo with chance encounter and valley of trouble

only chance encounter is on the cd but i have the original valley of trouble and can send it to you if you have the cd's

there are no extra scenarios for the demo

henk

You may be able to D/L the Windows Beta Demo from Games Domain CMBD (assuming any of the ftp links are still available). Be aware that if you're used to the Gold Demo, the beta graphics may be a bit shocking. And some of the commands (e.g. Ctrl-click to map jump) don't work. There was also a version of Chance Encounter for the beta demo, but I don't know where it might be online.

- Chris