CM:BB buldings are realistic size!!

Have you ever noticed in CM:BO, that even when you have the soldiers size on 'realistic' the buildings and trees are still a little to small.

Well this is fixed in CM:BB. Nuthin major, it just looks better with all the trees and buuilding at a realistic size.

Originally posted by Hoopenfaust 101:

Take a look at the "pine" trees in the new screenshots. They are massive compared to CMBO. The attention to detail these guys have.

All we need now is telephone pole doodads ;)

that was the first screenshot that i really noticed it. The trees are HUGE and great looking. Cant wait till they hand over the game.

Originally posted by Hoopenfaust 101:

All we need now is telephone pole doodads ;)

Can't wait for the modders to add garage sale signs:

"For Sale - PzkwI and II in excellent condition. Driven by little old Fraus on weekends only. Never used on the Ost Front. Minor rust and ATR damage. Extra sets of tracks negotiable. 12-16000 RM OBO depending on condition. Contact Rottenfuhrer Schulz, Werkstattkompanie."

> edit to satisfy currency grogs

[ June 09, 2002, 03:54 AM: Message edited by: Jagdratt ]

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I think you meant RM!

The only downside of doodads will be the inevitable doodad grogs...

"The Mk.VI Soviet telephone pole completely replaced the Mk.I Tsarist pole in 1938!"

"But that isn't a Mk.VI Soviet telephone pole, thats a German Mk.II telephone pole, I tell ya!"

"I actually understood that the little side spurs indicated that it was a lend-lease telephone pole, supplied to the Russians from the United States and then captured by the Germans and given to the Romanians for their use on the eastern front."

It will make a change, I suppose. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Brian:

The only downside of doodads will be the inevitable doodad grogs...[/qb]

"The Mk.VI Soviet telephone pole completely replaced the Mk.I Tsarist pole in 1938!"

"But that isn't a Mk.VI Soviet telephone pole, thats a German Mk.II telephone pole, I tell ya!"

"I actually understood that the little side spurs indicated that it was a lend-lease telephone pole, supplied to the Russians from the United States and then captured by the Germans and given to the Romanians for their use on the eastern front."

It will make a change, I suppose. :rolleyes: [/QB]