SC, GA, NC, FL residents - here is your preview!

Originally posted by jwxspoon:

5 days and counting.

smile.gif

jw

450 miles...

10 hours, 25 minutes...

Hmm...

On or about July 13th:

"Honey, I have to run out to the hardware store for a Mark II Gefingerpoken. I hope they have it in stock at our local Home Depot, otherwise I'll have to drive to the closest one that does... I hear they stock them down in South Carolina..."

just got back from hilton head. myrtle is only a 3 hour drive. Saturday 11-6 is in the midst of checkout/checkin-- so traffic will blow. i personally dislike the beach, so i can see how the conversation will go with the honey.

"Uhh... I'm thinking about heading down to myrtle this weekend... Uhh... no, not for the beach but to play Combat Mission..."

That's a deadend... AND I'M ONLY THREE HOURS AWAY!!!! AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!! If it was the following weekend-- I WOULD BE THERE (The Honey is out of town...)!!!!

[ July 08, 2002, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: -Havermeyer- ]

hehe - thanks Richard. That brings to mind a good point, for those who might be interested in a road trip, let me know. I am willing to work with you as far as start and end times and can even provide a corner to sleep in if you need it.

jw

OK guys, only 1 more shopping day. I don't want to hear any whining about cmbb if you live in these states and didn't show... smile.gif

Seriously, there is plenty of room for you guys. I have three computers setup now, one of them with a 29" monitor. They are all on a LAN.

Email me by friday night if you are going to make it.

jw