Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Anyone from Australia got the game?

Hi, has anyone from Australia got the game yet? If so what did it end up costing you in $A. The exchange rate is getting better but with the $US postage it still puts the game at over $A100.

I can buy it online from the UK for about A$80 and get it sent to my relatives house in UK who can then send it to me but I don't like pdf manuals so I would prefer te US version.

I bought CMBO direct from Battlefront a couple of years ago and the postage seemed a lot cheaper then. I know I am only quibbling over A$15-20 but its still a lot of money. Still I do want this game.

Also how long did it take for you to get the game.

Thanks

Tasman

cost me AUD$101 and took around 10 days to arrive.

PIAT

Same for me and mine came camel post to W.A. Don't do the UK thang, if you have been reading the post you'll know that you're gonna have to patch it big time to update several old models (and euro censorship) and even then the write protection CDV slapped on the CD's may cause you problems.

Bottom line, the game is worth AU$101 plus change.

yea mate,i got it online from BF and was about 100 bucks,better to get the US ver than the UK one as its a better package,you get the whole thing and the manual,as the UK ver.might be the CDV ver.with out the full manual and christ nows what else.....go for the US one,mate

took 10 or so days to arrive ;)

Yep I've got it, ordered about the 20th of September got it 13 days later. As far as the price goes I paid around $100 for it. recieved it in July 2000 played it ever since just about every day (slight exaggeration. 600 days into 100 bucks = about 16 cents a day! pretty cheap entertainment in my view buy and enjoy

ron

ps aussie I got a crap copy too. received new disc yesterday, pretty good effort BTS thanks

[ October 19, 2002, 08:05 AM: Message edited by: goodwood ]