A Quick Greeting

Gentlemen, I haven't had much opportunity to visit lately. I've actually been with Rommel and the Afrika Korps for a couple of months (seems like years) working on a new project for SPWAW.

Since my CM roots are very deep, I had to come back and pay a visit. I see things are lively as usual and the fine scenarios keep coming.

I've got a lot of catching up to do.

Wild Bill

Well, I am delighted to see so many great friends still hanging out here! Thank you!

Oh yes, I'm going back with a vengeance! I've got one I intend to begin working on today, "Doom of the Titans," with some good old Tiger tanks, outnumbered as usual :D

I'll be posting more scenarios and hope to get you a new campaign going soon.

I really appreciate the support and encuouragement. You fellas are a very special sort of gaming community, and it is great to share with all of you.

Not sure yet where I'll be posting these but I will keep you advised.

Wild Bill

Wild Bill:

Just visited the new military gamer site and have signed up! Looks very good! Also have submitted my name for a future subscribtion when it becomes available. The magazine is a good idea and I hope it is successful.

Hi Wild Bill.

I'll put in a plug for something involving the Rainbow Division. As you might recall from our previous exchanges, my father-in-law fought with them. There are several battles they were involved in that might make good scenarios, including those from the Bulge.