The "One Hundred Minutes" Tournament

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BigAlMoho:

Axis W vs. Allied D in Recogne Recount: 49 - 51

Mwahahahah - more draws on J's scens than on mine. Well, he produced them in 3:1 ratio so I guess I'm still one down...

Chirp chirp told the little bird,

eleven -yes, eleven!- scenarios almost ready to enter the tournament world (though I need only five...) as J goes through his archives of reworkable scenarios and waste.

Soon, lads...

-T

OMG :eek: ,

We replaced an early casualty - I hope we do not need to replace a weary one as well...

The problem is that the replacement player would either have to start from the thick of it as the rest of you are already somewhat familiar with the scenarios.

I try to reach this "silent one" and hear his story...

-T

Still waiting a reply, i was hoping to wrap this up a bit sooner... :(

Once more my valuable time has ran out and I'm getting busy at work. Thus I start recruiting for the next "Mini-Tournament" tomorrow. You'll be e-mail'd and notified of the rules etc. as the project advances. I'm expecting to launch it before August.

The idea is as follows:

"For King and Country" -challenge (not for you guys) includes the three scenarios involving British troops (no "Recount" that is) slightly modified from this one. It will require six new participants.

"Land of the Free, Home of the Brave" -challenge includes three scenarios with US forces facing the Germans. This is for you and I trust that SIX of you are willing and able to continue with me and my sad projects. If I have eight willing members some will be placed in reserve and shall enter the tournament when the "Second Wave" -project unwraps (see below).

There will be also a project called "Second Wave" including additional players wishing to clash arms with you. It has two sections (one for FK&C and one for the LFHB scenarios) of six players with the FK&C section will be EUROPEAN TCP/IP ONLY (if possible)!

For other (than European) TCP/IP gamers a LFHB -challenge will be provided if requested. I shall need six guys for this one - if they do not materialize it'll be buried without any commotion. This project will be separate from the rest of the tournament and called "Shadow of the Eagle".

Best players (AXIS and ALLIED) will continue from FK&C and LFHB -challenges to the "Death at Dawn, Death at Dusk" -Grand Final consisting two scenarios. If the Second Wave does not pull through or the players are not willing to participate in the Final their place will be taken by the troopers "next in line". A total of FOUR players will play the final battles and then these will be made available to all participants in a free challenge format...

Thus it is six guys for FK&C, another six for LFHB and a respective total of 12 for the 2ndW (plus possibly six for the independent SotE)giving us a number of 24 or 30 for players. Any additional ideas you can mail to me traject0ry@hotmail.com or post here (or to the Tourney topic when it is opened).

GET THE "100 Minutes" done ASAP tongue.gif !

HQ out,

-T

Did ANY of the allied players manage to pull off a win in this scenario? I'd be interested to hear how yah did it, if we've all finished playing it that is. smile.gif

Recogne Recount.

Gpig.

I could share my AAR with yah all . . . smile.gif

Originally posted by Gpig:

Did ANY of the allied players manage to pull off a win in this scenario? I'd be interested to hear how yah did it, if we've all finished playing it that is. smile.gif

Recogne Recount.

Gpig.

I could share my AAR with yah all . . . smile.gif

I see a draw...

I won it once :rolleyes:

sort of...

-T

Originally posted by Beckman:

I am on movie 24 with Bertram, Allied B.

So you can spill the beans smile.gif

Another thought...

As we should keep things secret for the FK&C people I could run a mailing list for you guys. Send me a mail and put "to 100 Minutes People" as a subject and I'll deliver to all of you (I have a cool program for just that) ;)

-T

[ July 17, 2002, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: Traject0ry ]