4 German Tanks - Soviet Flag?????

Just played Balkovsky's Surprise and noticed some rather strange game behaviour. Some possible spoiler info on scenario:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I had all 4 German tanks parked in the woods by the building that holds the German Coy Cdr and one of the VPs (Flags). It was about turn 4-5 and A Soviet T34 comes up the road (promptly getting wasted) yet the flag switches to Soviet held??? It stayed that way for a while and changed back and forth a few times despite the flag never really going out of my grasp. Even if it was held less powerfully at the end, should it have shown Soviet held because they had a tank 100 yds away? Contested I can see (perhaps), Soviet Flag - errrr think not.

I have the save game file.

[ October 30, 2002, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: Apache ]

You might want to post a spoiler warning when you give out scenario specific info.

Now then, I have not played that scenario yet, but is it possible that there were Soviet infantry close by the flag that you were not aware of? That is often the case when thinks are not the way the appear.

Mind elsewhere when posted originally. Spolier update amended.

However, there was no infantry or any other unit anywhere near the flag. Just 1 Sov about 80 yds away and 4 German Tanks parked right on top of the flag. The flag was not even contested, let alone Soviet held.

[ October 30, 2002, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: Apache ]

We all do it our own way. I prefer to post it here rather than bombard BTS with e-mails. It may be something they are aware of and/or others may have experienced it. If it is a problem I'd rtaher address it by posting so that all have the benefit of seeing/being able to add/discuss.