I just purchased my copy of Combat Mission: BB!!!

I have the first game, but didn't really get into it that much. However, the time I did put into it I loved. After reading what this game had to offer as well as all of the improvements, I just HAD to purchase it. Just thought I'd let you all know that I am an official convert and am very much looking forward for this game in arriving.

Same here, got both games within the past month! Started with BO and tons of modding and playing and now, a month or so later, I'm just starting to ease my way into BB.

I'm always up for a PBEM or TCP/IP game!

I think the CM series has me more addicted than any game in a long long time! smile.gif

Jordan

I bought both games within a week and didn't touch my other games after installing them, which is quite unique. These are the games for the real wargamer/historian. Together with Steel Panthers they approach reality more than any other game. And of course I couldn't help myself from making huge, unbalanced scenarios... But I'm learning fast.

Congrats...be ready spend some time with a sore arse from being parked in front of your comp non-stop!

I got my copy within five days of ordering and Ive been loving every minute of it.

My only real advice (that was passed on to me from others here) is to play many many quick gen missions with 300-500 points and random conditions.

I was getting a sound beat-down every time I played until I started to do this and go through a ton of ops and quickly develop my tactical skills...still no grog mind you but I usually beat the AI consistantly, although real life opponents still hand me my hat.

Welcome smile.gif

WOHOO!!!!! It just got here.

DAMN!!!! I can't play.

Suddenly I despise college, I have a physics II exam Friday and then my brothers wedding all weekend.

What kind of supreme being would condone such irony?

Oh, I ordered it Friday afternoon and had it by midday Wednsday, I'm east coast USA. I have to say though that that is the most rapid delivery of anything I have ordered on-line yet.